To evolve 3D printing for electromagnetics and to develop revolutionary technologies that 3D printing enables.OUR RESEARCH
We envision a very 3D future for electromagnetics and a more dominant role for dielectrics. We call this vision "21st Century Electromagnetics" because we see see these concepts becoming standard practice as 3D printing becomes more dominant in manufacturing. Our research includes:
Download the EM Lab brochure.
- 3D printed circuits and systems
- Metamaterials and photonic crystals
- Antennas and frequency selective surfaces
- Diffractive optics and nanophotonics
- Devices for high power microwaves and extreme environments.
- Computational electromagnetics and lithography